08/12/2013

Winter Wonderland

I really don't know what to get Wilson for Xmas! 
Hoping for some ideas, I asked him when he would be writing his letter to Father Xmas, and he told me he'd written and posted it last week. When I enquired what he'd asked for, he said that was between him and Father Xmas, so no clues to be had there.
W asked whether we could go to the Blackstock Farm Winter Wonderland near Hailsham; I agreed, and we spent a lovely afternoon there! Wilson went through the huge Xmas Tunnel to see Father Xmas, and half way round was given a mince pie by an elf — I think that made his day!
Afterwards we had a look at all the animals, then something to eat in the restaurant. 



CHECK THIS OUT! 
November has been a very busy month for Wilson Vermilingua OBE!
I've just uploaded the latest monthly volumes of Ant Wars II: October AND November 2013 so you can catch up on anything you've missed.
Please tell all your friends, as it is Wilson's stated ambition for his life story to be, as he puts it, "As Popular as a visit from Father Xmas."
You can download them or read them online at:

Original photographs of the lovely WILSON are by Tamanduagirl at 

http://www.livingwithanteaters.com/ and are used by kind permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment