01/12/2013

The trouble with movies...

Last night we all gathered on the sofa with Wilson to see the movie Source Code. We all really enjoyed it (apart from Tiny Toy who, lets be honest, has the attention span of a strawberry) tucking in to popcorn and Cheesy Wotsits while we watched. 

Around 2.30am I felt Wilson creeping in to my bed. After a few minutes he whispered to me, 'New Dad, I'm not part of the source code am I?'

'Of course you're not!' I whispered back, 'You are about the least source code-y person I know. You really don't need to worry about that. Just try to relax and go to sleep.'

I let him stay in my bed for the rest of the night but honestly, I should never have allowed him to see the film. If he ever watches Inception, or Waking Life, the psychiatrist's bills will surely bankrupt us!


Photographs of the lovely WILSON are by Tamanduagirl at 
http://www.livingwithanteaters.com/ and are used by kind permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment