18/12/2013

Decorations for Xmas

Wilson eventually emerged from his bed, declaring himself exhausted and vowing never to sing another carol.
 
'It's just too draining, New Dad!' he announced, 'I just can't keep it up! At heart, I am a member of the Great Sloth Dynasty, and we're simply not suited to this much work!'
 
I tried to lift his mood by taking him to the Garden Centre to choose some decorations, and on the drive out I mentioned that one of his friends, Serena, had suggested that he might do his carol singing by means of Skype, so that he and his choir need never leave the house. Moreover, because of the wonder of time zones, he could do it whenever he felt like it, regardless of the time here in Uckfield.
 
He received this in silence, but I could tell that he was mulling it over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment