26/11/2013

Wilson is offered a part

Wilson is safely home again, and we all listened spellbound as he related his adventures in London Town.

'Then when I finally got to the front of the queue,' he explained, 'the casting assistant called to her boss, and he came over and said “We would be honoured if you would join us.”'
We all gasped! 

'Then they offered me the part of… Third Wookie!' 

We started to cheer, until we noticed how W's face had fallen. I felt that being offered any part at all was a triumph, but W obviously has higher dramatic standards than I.

'Third WOOKIE!' he repeated,  'A mere spear-carrier!'

We all made solicitous noises. 

'Well, I declined, obviously! I can't be doing with travelling up to Elstree every day for a bit-part! If I can't play "William" I'd really rather not be involved — I'd have been barely more than an extra!'



I have to repair my Hard Drive now. If you don't receive any updates for a few days, you'll know why. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment