11/09/2013

Wilson gets a little bit more famous. And commits criminal damage

In Brighton, all the buses have the name of a famous resident, past or present, painted on the front and Wilson has long thought that he deserved this honour. 
I have lost count of the number of times I've explained to him that, since he has never lived in Brighton, he doesn't qualify, but it falls on deaf ears. 
'You lived in Brighton for years, New Dad, and you're my dad; ergo, I am a Brighton Resident by inheritance. Or adoption. Whatever. QED.'
His argument hasn't convinced the management of the Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company (who actually told him he 'wasn't famous enough'!) so this morning he went down to the Uckfield Bus Station and took matters into his own paws. 
He told me that an added bonus will be that it will reassure clubbers coming to his pop-up nightclub, Au Courant, that they've caught the right bus.

I hope there are no repercussions. I'd hate to hear the phrase 'criminal damage'…


No comments:

Post a Comment