17/08/2013

Bryan Ferry


Wilson has raided my underwear drawer and is ironing my socks to package and sell as Oddsies! He has graciously allowed me to retain one (odd) pair for wearing, which I shall have to wash and dry overnight.
Out of the blue, he asked me whether sTony reminds me of Rock SuperGod Bryan Ferry. I told him that they both have good teeth and a nice (if a little predatory) smile, but there the similarity ended. 
I think if W is contemplating getting sTony work as a Bryan Ferry look-alike he might be hampered by his lack of a body. Among other things.


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Would a 'New Readers Start Here' entry help? I could easily send you a synopsis of The Story So Far, or you could look at the on-line Ant Wars Journals: http://issuu.com/friendlydragon

    ReplyDelete