07/01/2013

Wilson is still poorly


Wilson is still not right: he sleeps all the time instead of most of the time, he's off his food, even his favourites, and he won't come out of the tumble dryer even to watch tv.
My first thought was to take him to the vet, or maybe back to the animal psychiatrist, but then I remembered that they always tell me the same thing: it's nothing physical, he's just living a life not altogether suitable for an anteater.
So, I've reached a decision. I've written to his mum, Mrs Vermilingua, at the zoo, explaining the problem and asking her whether she could have Wilson to stay for a few days, to get back in touch with his family roots and his anteater origins. 
I haven't mentioned this to W yet, I'll wait and see what Mrs V says first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment