28/01/2013

I make a suggestion...


Wilson was getting on with baby Laura's scarf this morning, and asked me how long I thought it should be. Laura is only a week old, so I told him I thought it was probably already big enough, and even if it was on the large side she would soon grow into it. 
I took this opportunity to talk to W about the coffee machine and the paper cups, which he intends to put on eBay. I really like the coffee from the machine, and using paper cups would dramatically cut down on washing-up, so I suggested we keep both the machine and the cups. 
The kitchen is just about full of boxes of paper cups, so I wondered whether W would consent to storing them in the Wilson Vermilingua OBE Museum of Old Stuff and a Robot… and to my surprise, he agreed! As he pointed out, we'll probably have used them all up by the time the museum opens to the public.


No comments:

Post a Comment