09/01/2013

I bring Wilson some good news!


I've received a very nice letter from Wilson's mum, in which she says she would be delighted to have him to stay for a few days. She mentioned that she'd been afraid something like this might happen as 'little Boo has always been very driven and intense,' adding that she was sure some 'home cooking and cuddling will put him right in no time.'
I went to the tumble dryer and shook Wilson's shoulder gently and asked him if he'd like to go and stay with him mum for a little while. He opened one eye and said, 'My Mum? Mrs Vermilingua? Yes, I'd like that!' 
I left him in the dryer, but a little while ago I heard him rummaging through his stuff getting ready to pack.


I'd like to thank all of you who sent get-well wishes to Wilson -- we both appreciate your kind thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment