20/12/2012

The Drinks are on Wilson!


In an attempt to cheer Wilson up after yesterday's Time Magazine disappointment, I took him to a local tea shop where he surprised me by telling me to order whatever I wanted as he was paying. 
'I shall soon be so rich that it won't matter even if you have a cake with your coffee!' he said, generously.
I demurred, opting for just a latte, saying that I thought he should wait until these riches -- whatever their source -- were safely in his paws. 
He looked very proud as he paid for the drinks, and to both of us they tasted even more delicious than usual.


2 comments:

  1. What is Wilson planning I wonder.. and do we find out any time soon ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, you'll know as soon as I do. He's keeping very tight-lipped about it at present, which is always a worrying sign that it's something I wouldn't approve of!

    ReplyDelete