10/08/2012

Inside... The Tunnel!


Well, I have to admit that The Tar Tunnel was a great success. 
As the guide leaflet said, it is a low-ceilinged, brick-lined tunnel with tar oozing out of the walls - no more, no less - but Wilson seemed to love it, pointing out all the specially-gooey oozy bits to Antony. 
W did get a bit of tar in his fur, but the nice lady in reception said that happened all the time and cleaned it off. 
W was a bit disappointed that he couldn't buy a souvenir bottle of tar (or Bottle-o-Tar as he insists on calling it) in the gift shop, but he bought some postcards, a stick of rock and a badge instead.
For myself, I thought it was alright. But then, I had banged my head on the ceiling a lot more often than W had!

Wilson poses with Antony inside The Tar Tunnel

No comments:

Post a Comment