31/07/2012

WTF?


One of Wilson's friends, Rob, ended a very technical post with the acronym AFAIK. W asked me what it meant but I didn't know, so we Googled it and found a massive dictionary on on-line acronyms.
Wilson has now decided that acronyms are the way forward; he can talk quicker and live his life faster by communicating in initials. This is very confusing, because most of them he makes up as he goes along. I then have to spend 20 minutes working out what he might have meant, while he gets on with his high-speed life. Or his H-SL as he now refers to it. 
He's just stuck his head round the door to ask me 'WYLICOC?'
'Y,' I replied, 'WICCC,P.' W frowned briefly, then disappeared. Whether my Cup Of Coffee will come With A Chocolate Chip Cookie, Please is anyone's guess… IHNI.

No comments:

Post a Comment