03/04/2012

Wilson has another big idea(!)

Wilson has been re-thinking his objection to CDs being too old-fashioned, and now he wonders whether he could open a museum of 'old-fashioned things like CDs' to raise funds for the Sloth Orphanage. 
I asked him what sort of things he could put in his museum apart from CDs and he told me, 'Old stuff! Stuff people don't use any more, like handsaws and floppy disks. TVs that aren't flat. VHS tapes and newspapers.  I shall call it The Wilson Vermilingua OBE Museum of Old Stuff.' 
I objected that he sometimes bought newspapers himself, so they couldn't be so out-of-date. 'I only buy the papers when I'm in them,' he replied, 'to put in my clippings library.'
Because he is so young, anything more that a year or so old is 'antique' to him, but most people have still got things like that in their sheds, so I can't see them shelling out hard cash to look at W's display of it. It would be like a visit to the local recycling centre!

No comments:

Post a Comment