14/04/2012

WARNING: contains Adult content

Wilson has asked me to warn readers that today's post contains adult content.

Wilson has just been explaining to me how difficult it was shooting the nude scene for Titanic: The Film. He told me that it was extremely embarrassing, and challenging to film tastefully. In fact, he filmed this scene on a 'closed set' with only Antony (cameraman and body-double) present… and even Antony had to wear a blindfold.
I was very surprised by Wilson having a problem with this because, as I pointed out to him, he rarely wears any clothes, but he replied, 'That is just nakedness - a "nude" scene is a different matter altogether... when I am Naked I am innocent, like Adam before his expulsion from Eden, but when I am Nude I have Knowledge and Know Whereof my Nakedness…' 
I am very surprised by Wilson's insight in this matter, but then, Costa Rica is a mainly Roman Catholic country, which probably explains a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment