09/04/2012

A late Easter Egg arrives...

Wilson ate all his Easter Eggs yesterday, and today he is a little poorly - he says he has a Chocolate Hangover and is going to have to de-tox for the next few days. Since he does all the cooking, I assume this means I shall be de-toxing too. 
He's just been out for some fresh air and found another Easter Egg, this time in the front garden. He rushed back inside to show it to me and, notwithstanding his headache and nausea, immediately opened it. Inside, he found a piece of paper bearing the message, "I still love you more than ants…" followed by five kisses. 
W snorted, and put the egg on the table next to Diesel; then he sank into his armchair and stared at it, broodingly.
As today is a Bank Holiday, W has let Antony off filming duties. I suspect this has more to do with Wilson's upset stomach and headache than a generous gesture towards Antony.

No comments:

Post a Comment