12/04/2012

The iMax Experience

Well, who would have thought that Crawley had its own iMax Cinema?! Wilson and I have been to see Titanic: The Movie in iMax 3D. Never having been to the cinema before, W was very excited and made me buy far too much popcorn in the foyer. I shall probably have to see about increasing my mortgage to pay for that. 
The film was very long, and in spite of his excitement I'm sure W dozed off a couple of times, and also his 3D glasses kept falling off, but I think the film affected him.
W was very quiet as we left the cinema and during the drive home. Eventually I asked him what he thought of it, and he told me it was quite good in parts and generally better than he'd expected, though of course, 'not without its faults!'
Expanding on this, W explained earnestly that in film production there were many pitfalls a first-time producer/director like Mr James Cameron might experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment