02/03/2012

Unfair Accusations in the Press...

In today's Uckfield Examiner Wilson has now been accused of stealing sheep! This is blatantly untrue, as he has returned it anyway, telling me that they were 'emotionally incompatible', 'Which makes me only a Sheep Borrower' he explained.
W seems disappointed but otherwise unconcerned about the accusations levelled against him in the paper. 'Most of my ancestors were sheep-rustlers anyway', he says. 'How do you think Great Great […] Grandfather, Alberto Victor Gutiérrez-López got to be a millionaire?' 
When I reminded him of the saying All Publicity is Good Publicity, and a couple of Oscar Wilde quotes he perked up quite a bit. Notwithstanding, he vowed to extract a printed apology from the Uckfield Examiner!


I must say I'm quite curious as to how Wilson and the sheep could be 'emotionally incompatible'. W is tight-lipped… but I'll get it out of him sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment