06/03/2012

A life of philanthropy

Last night we watched a documentary on Animal Planet about an orphanage for sloths in Costa Rica. Wilson was riveted to the screen as he's never actually been to Costa Rica and was desperate to see what his homeland looked like. 
While I cooed over the baby sloths, he waxed lyrical about the countryside… although he did admit that some of the baby sloths were 'quite cute'. 
Each of the baby sloths had a teddy bear to hug, and W has decided that his mission in life will be to raise money to send teddy bears to the Sloth Orphanage, declaring, 'I shall devote my life to philanthropy, to help those less fortunate than myself'. 
'What about the domestic robot you were going to invent?' I asked him. He considered this for a moment, and announced, 'When they are trained, they can assemble teddy bears for the baby sloths. This is now my life's work!'

No comments:

Post a Comment