22/02/2012

What happens next...

We were whisked off in the mayoral limo to the outskirts of Uckfield and stopped in the middle of nowhere. The chauffeur got out and opened the rear door so the Mayor and we could get out. Wilson whispered to me nervously, 'Is this a gangland hit? Will I ever see my mum, Mrs Vermilingua, again?'
The Mayor led us a little way along the country lane in which we'd parked, then turned Wilson round so he could see the sign at the side of the road. 
I took a photo of W standing proudly in front of the sign, as you can see. Then we all got back into the limo (which W has started calling the Mayormobile) and were driven off again. 
While I'm emailing this, W is telling the Mayor all about his goldfish, Diesel, and the Mayor is nodding and smiling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment