07/02/2012

A mysterious letter arrives

This morning I received a letter from Uckfield Town Council. I opened it with some trepidation, fearing it was an increase in the Council Tax, but it turned out to be a personal letter from the Mayor of Uckfield. 
Apparently a friend of the Mayor went on Wilson's Magical Cultural Tour of Uckfield, and told him it was amazing, just what the town needed to encourage tourism, and now the Mayor is planning something very special to reward and publicise Wilson and his 'good works'. 
He told me in the letter what he's planning, but I won't tell Wilson -- I'll just make certain that he's available come the day. He's going to LOVE it! I'm pretty excited myself, as it's quite an honour, especially for someone who is, technically at least, non-human.
Better just hope the Mayor never finds out what went on at the Haunted Uckfield tour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment